[RP TownTalk] toy donations- people in need

Sarah Wayland and Alan Thompson twacks at his.com
Wed Dec 19 14:14:25 UTC 2007

We give our gently used toys to the National Children's Center, which
runs the Value Village stores. The proceeds from sales at Value
Village go to benefit children and adults with developmental
disabilities (e.g., autism, Down's syndrome,  cerebral palsy, etc.)

You can learn more at: http://www.nccinc.org

You can call for pickup
(http://www.nccinc.org/index.php?module=CMpro&func=viewpage&pageid=15), or
just drop the toys off during business hours at their store. We
usually drop our stuff off at the store in Langley Park: Value Village
Thrift Store (301) 422-2406 2277 University Blvd E, Hyattsville, MD.

-Sarah