[RP TownTalk] more Camden line?

Nancy Augustine nya_md at verizon.net
Thu Dec 20 03:27:20 UTC 2007

Neighbors -
Has anyone ever tried to convince Marc to increase service to our Riverdale
station? Is there any interest in trying?   Any suggestions in how we might
go about it?

There are several Camden line trains that go through without stopping at our
stop;
http://www.mtamaryland.com/services/marc/schedulesSystemMaps/MARC_CAMDEN_LIN
E_HTML.cfm.

I'm most interested in adding service on the train that comes through
Riverdale (but does not stop here) around 8:15am and arrives at Union
Station at 8:28am.

In the evening, there's a train that leaves Union Station at 5:51pm and
comes through Riverdale just after 6:00pm.  This train does stop on
"special" schedule days only (certain holidays).

Nancy