[RP TownTalk] Question on street clearing

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 18:40:15 UTC 2007

as a pedestrian commuter (i live on Riverdale Rd, take the MARC to work) i
can't help but notice that Dumm's Corner has adopted the same technique in
this storm and the previous one: the front side by the entrances are
shoveled but not the Lafayette side, and not the Queensbury side of the
property.  (couldn't help but think back to the discussions here about how
they are so much a part of the community...)

i also just came back from the Giant on Kenilworth and noticed pedestrians
walking in the street on Riverdale Rd where the park is (between the school
and the river). the school's sidewalks are cleared, but the sidewalk that
runs along the park (of infamous reputation on this list as per an earlier
thread) hasn't been touched. is this the responsiblity of the town? or
MNCPP?

--
"Donna the Buffalo are like Dylan meets the Wailers via Louisiana and
Appalachia."