[RP TownTalk] street clearing

mariannethrift at comcast.net mariannethrift at comcast.net
Wed Feb 14 21:51:06 UTC 2007

I'd like to relay a success story:

Took my daughter and her friend to sled at the mansion today. I saw the (pickup) trucks clearing the street behind the mansion. I asked them to remember to come do our streets too. I mentioned that we had not had any treatment since late yesterday and the hill over here was trecherous! We over in the north west part of Riverdale PARK are often forgotten about entirely when it comes to some services.  I was pleased to see upon driving back into my part of Riverdale Park, that those gentlemen had already begun the work and were salting the street by the time I had gotten in the house and looked back outside!  You go Riverdale Public Works. Thank you!