[RP TownTalk] Guardrails on 410

Susan Lewis medicinewoman56 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 02:38:24 UTC 2007

If the state is maintaining that sad strip of land, we should be asking for
a tax refund.  How much does it cost to neglect? I read in one of these
posts that our state rep is being contacted.  I can't imagine that they
would object to us doing their work and not charging them.  But... You never
know. Sue