[RP TownTalk] wondering how many Nats' fans in RP

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:49:48 UTC 2007

oops, I meant to add that I picked that particular ticket option as an
example.  you can pay quite a bit less or a lot more for tickets. i've
sat in a bunch of different seating areas at RFK, and haven't had a
bad seat yet.  even the upper deck seats offer a great view of things,
and go for about $15 bucks between 1st and 3rd base (less if you go
further out).  the same kind of discount would apply.

let's first see if we can reach critical mass on the idea of going --
then we can discuss which ticket price and what day/game we want to
try for.

--
Riverdale Park Coffee House (blog)
http://rpcoffeehouse.blogspot.com/