[RP TownTalk] More Info on the Neighborhood Watch Meeting

Maureen Farrington maureen.farrington at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:26:14 UTC 2007

Hello, all,

Kim Lugo, the Neighborhood Watch coordinator for our area, will be
attending tomorrow's Neighborhood Watch meeting at Town Hall (5008
Queensbury Road) at 2:00 pm.

She will be bringing materials relating to Neighborhood Watch.

I strongly encourage you all to attend.  If you cannot be there,
please email me (if you haven't already!) or call me at 301-277-3459.

There is likely to be a training meeting in July; alerting me to your
interest is the best way to be sure that I notify you to be there.

Thanks,
Maureen