[RP TownTalk] Wachovia Project

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 01:51:10 UTC 2007

Anyone know the dimensions of the painting?  With Wachovia moving
forward, would it fit on the side of the animal hospital when the
building with the church is torn down?  Perhaps, not the best
location, but a spot worth considering.  I remember the painting from
when I was an UMD graduate student.  I wish we could find a spot to
have it hang again.

Dannielle
4800 Sheridan St

Dannielle Glaros