[RP TownTalk] Town Center RxR crossing "Four-quadrant safety gate" watch continues...

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 15:41:13 UTC 2007

from http://rpcoffeehouse.blogspot.com/

You know you live in a quiet town when the closing of a RxR crossing
brings out legions of curious onlookers. :-) The area around our MARC
station was a popular destination this weekend, as CSX began its
reconstruction of our RxR crossing on Queensbury Rd. one week later
than originally announced.

The road is open again as of this morning, but my observation last
night and this morning indicates that while the grade work appears to
be done, there is as yet no visible progress on replacing the old
crossing gates with the new "four-quadrant safety gate". Presumably
they will continue the work next weekend?

--
Riverdale Park Coffee House (blog only-BYOC)
http://rpcoffeehouse.blogspot.com/

~~
Tracking the Washington Nationals' 2007 season (will they catch the '62 Mets?):
http://tinyurl.com/2m6f43