[RP TownTalk] Old town pet shop

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 12:05:36 UTC 2007

Thanks all for keeping us informed on the status of
the shop; myself and my guinea pigs can't wait!  I
have to add, though, I would hope that Dan doesn't
plan to keep any animals near the windows - not only
to keep people from annoying the animals by tapping on
the windows, but for the "undesireables" who might
want to hurt them...  At any rate, I see they have the
sign up, and I'm looking forward to their grand opening!