[RP TownTalk] Police incident log?

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 19:03:11 UTC 2007

When we receive the Town Crier there's usually a
report of police activity in town, broken down by
Ward.  I was wondering, is there anyplace, either in
print or online, where we can see a more frequent
"police log," along the lines of what's printed once a
week in the Washington Post and the Gazette papers?
(includes the street block, type of incident, etc)
Seeing the posts on towntalk over the past week points
up how we could keep an extra watch on things if
incidents were being reported in town, esp. if we were
kept informed on a weekly basis.