[RP TownTalk] security systems...

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Sun May 6 23:59:00 UTC 2007

Yes, a permit is required to go door-to-door.  Please ask if they are
registered with the town.  Ask for identification.  Report to the
town or after hours to police.

This may be nothing, but in other neighborhoods in the county there
is a common robbery operating procedure.  The robber goes to a door
and when they get to the door and someone answers they say I'm sorry
I have the wrong address.  What they are really doing is seeing if
someone is home.  They then go to the next house and if no one
answers, they go around back and break in.

Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros
dmglaros at gmail.com