[RP TownTalk] Fwd: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Development of Cafritz Property

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Wed May 9 19:36:08 UTC 2007

Neighbors,

The dates posted for the Cafritz property community meetins were still
tentative last I knew. I strongly encouraged the property owners to come in
early and openly with the community--Riverdale Park and surrounding
communities.  These meetings are to be part of that open process. When the
dates are confirmed they will be posted here.  I'm not certain of the
actual agenda, but that to will also be posted as soon as confirmed.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor