[RP TownTalk] Queensbury Rd. home broken into

Marc Molino mmolino54 at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 21:34:52 UTC 2007

I just spoke with our neighbor across the street and she informed me that a
neighbor's house 2-doors-down was broken into today, sometime after 10am
(4800 block of Queensbury; none of the residents were home at the time of
the break-in). The thief(ves) came in through a window in the back and stole
jewelry, an I-Pod, a laptop, and a bottle of tequila. The family just moved
in a couple of months ago after doing major renovations to the property.

My neighbor across the street also said both she and the victim of this
crime had been approached recently by what sounds like the same Honeywell
security system salesman that others were approached by. Both told him to
come back when their husbands were home and he asked what time they usually
came home and what type of car/truck the husbands each drove--neither wife
answered these questions. He had no business card and no vehicle that they
observed. The neighbor I spoke with said he offered to carry her groceries
inside for her, but she declined the offer.

I hate to deliver more bad news, but thought others would like to know.

-Marc Molino
4801 Queensbury Rd.