[RP TownTalk] Queensbury Rd. home broken into

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 10:53:47 UTC 2007

Thanks for letting us know, we all need to keep up to
date on what's happening in town, whether it's good or
bad news; it's especially disturbing, in light of
these "supposed" Honeywell people coming around.
perhaps I missed it, does anyone have a good
description of the Honeywell person(s)?  If someone
comes around trying to find out all kinds of personal
information, it would be helpful it we knew what they
looked like.  Has anyone who's been approached called
the Honeywell company to let them know that their
company name is being used?  I doubt seriously they
have door-to-door salesmen.    Times being what they
are, we all need to look out for each other.

Thanks again for the info.

http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us