[RP TownTalk] car break ins etc

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 11:14:04 UTC 2007

I live at the 4700 block of Ravenswood, and it
appeared that 2 cars in front of my building had their
windows smashed out.  Hopefully whoevers' doing the
vandalizing/stealing will be caught soon.  Maybe the
police have them under surveillance for other
activities and want to be able to charge them with as
much as they can to get them off the streets, and
that's why they haven't been picked up, yet?

And a neighbor of mine told me yesterday that one
night at 11:00, some guy came knocking on her door,
said he was "looking for his friend!"  Maybe I'm too
suspicious, but unless I'm expecting someone, I don't
open my door to ANYONE at that time of night.
Goodness, what's happening to our town?

____________________________________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.