[RP TownTalk] yesterdays Washington Post article

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 13:59:22 UTC 2007

Thank you so much for the clarification - I was really
VERY puzzled, as it "didn't sound like you!"  (perhaps
if a msg. was posted to the Saturday "free for all"
section on the editorial page, at least the facts
would get out there?)  You'd like to THINK that a
national paper with the Posts' reputation would print
facts, however......

Anyhow, thanks again for the information, I appreciate
you getting back to us so quickly! Sorry if I popped
off, but I've heard similar remarks which WERE
intended to insult "working class" blue collar folks -
I still remember an incident at the apartment complex
where I used to live, the maintenance man had 2
daughters and I saw them coming home from school,
crying; I asked what happened, and they said other
kids were teasing them because their Dad was "only a
janitor."  I told them their Dad was smart and could
fix just about anything, and they should be proud of
him.  (oh well, I'm a Sagittarius, and we always fight
for the underdogs!  (smile)