[RP TownTalk] Election results, voters, etc.

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Fri May 11 21:43:06 UTC 2007

Just going by entries that have a unit number I get a rough number of
242 voters for the entire town, and 8 voters for your two buildings.

These numbers could be made more accurate by sorting out addresses
that are known to be apartments rather than trusting the unit number.
Of course there are the usual issues with defunct voters inflating the
totals.