[RP TownTalk] Taxes, Business, Etc...

Brian Boettger brian_boettger at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 19:59:04 UTC 2007

I apologize. I didn't think we were arguing.
I didn't (and don't) quit understand your comparison so I'd like to
understand it. You may be right, but I haven't heard evidence supporting
broad bucket statements.
If Brookland is a model we want to use, maybe we should research why
Brookland has such low taxes and nice amenities. What makes it work for
them?
Here is a website http://www.dcfpi.org/?p=20 for the DC Fiscal Policy
Institute which helps explain how DC's tax system works.