[RP TownTalk] Chat w/ RP Police today at the Farmer's Market

Alice Ewen Walker alice.ewen.walker at gmail.com
Thu May 17 20:42:37 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Barring conflicts from emergencies, the police department plans to
send an officer at 5 pm today to the Farmers' Market to chat with
residents and share safety information. Thanks to Mayor Archer and
Chief Parker for agreeing to schedule this on short notice.

This will hopefully be one of many opportunities to get better
acquainted with our officers. The more that the community and our
police are in communication, the better we can work together to
address security in our town.

We'll also have live music from Ellen Cherry and great produce, so
hope to see you there!

Alice Ewen Walker
Riverdale Park Farmer's Market Committee