[RP TownTalk] Budget Meeting

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:04:28 UTC 2007

It's already been a long, long month of May -- I move we not extend
its term, and instead move on to June. ;-)  (Presumably the meetings
next week will be *June* 5, 6 & 7...  :-)  )

Also, the *June* 7th Cafritz Property meeting will be the second of
those -- here's the schedule:

    * Saturday, June 2, 2007: 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Community Workshop
1 (come by any time!)
    * Thursday, June 7, 2007: 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Community Workshop 2
(identical to Workshop 1)
    * Thursday, June 14, 2007: 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Workshop Summary Session