[RP TownTalk] trick-or-treat

Todd Whitehead twhitehead76 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 11:28:45 UTC 2007

I live on 51st and Ravenswood.  I had far fewer trick-or-treaters this year than I did last year.  I would estimate about 20 all night.  A mom brought her five-year-old at 9:20!  It was my fault for not turning off my front light, but still!

I enjoyed seeing the kids and wished more had shown up.

Todd