[RP TownTalk] Emergency Moderation is off

Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Sat Nov 3 12:01:43 UTC 2007

I've turned off emergency moderation. People who abide by the posting
guidelines (or have agreed to abide by them in the future) will now
be allowed to post to the list without having to wait for moderator
approval.

I apologize for having to turn on emergency moderation yesterday.
Normally I prefer to deal with moderation issues privately.
Unfortunately, I also have job duties that I must attend to during
the day, and can't always spend the necessary time reading messages
to insure that members are following the posting guidelines.

I would be grateful to all members of the list if we could please
remember to treat all other list members with respect and courtesy,
even if what they say annoys us.

riverdale-park.org/mailman/listinfo/towntalk, where you signed up for
the list.

Best regards,
Sarah Wayland
TownTalk List Co-moderator