[RP TownTalk] Fwd: An invitation from Riverdale Elementary

Alice Ewen Walker alice at ewenwalker.com
Mon Nov 5 18:57:32 UTC 2007

Town Talk

All, I thought some of you may be interested in participating in this
event next Monday...

Come To Our Mural Glue-In!

Please help the students and staff of Riverdale Elementary create a
very large, mosaic mural. The mural, which features student artwork,
will become a permanent, public artwork displayed on an outer wall of
the school. You will learn how a mosaic is made by helping us glue
glass tiles onto large panels.

Be a part of this exciting community project !

Riverdale Elementary Cafeteria

Monday, November 12,
9:00 am – 1:00 pm