[RP TownTalk] Shots fired in Hyattsville - Riverdale Feud

CHRISTINA DAVIS book-smart at verizon.net
Sun Nov 25 02:23:26 UTC 2007

And then there was the high-speed chase on Kenilworth Avenue for an unpaid
bill at the IHOP in the early 1980s. I'm afraid that ended better than the
one that recently occurred in the same general location.

I have often wondered what happened to the boxes of these history books in
storage at the police department. Are they still being sold?

And is there anyone out there ready to do an update? I had given some
historical documents, research, and memorabilia to the town before I left; I
still have boxes and boxes that could be of use. And, I am still finding
things of value on eBay.

Chris Davis