[RP TownTalk] how do you feel about raytheon?

Lou King lking at knob.com
Mon Oct 8 23:14:55 UTC 2007

Marc,
I'm glad you provided a fuller explanation because, to be honest, on
rereading your OP I smelled a troll.

There is nothing wrong with opinions, truly held. And I learned very
early in life that not everyone agrees with me. (I expressed my opinion
when the Doctor smacked me on the back side. Then they tried to get me
to be quite!) Although I didn't agree with the doctor's method, I'm glad
he expressed it.

However, I must take exception to your solution to local traffic issues
http://www.raytheon.com/products/javelin/  ;-)

Lou