[RP TownTalk] profane content on the fire department webpage

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Sat Sep 29 19:50:12 UTC 2007

[Dwight writes]
> discovered that our Fire Dept has a pretty nice webpage... you'll find
> the link there

You're right -- that is a pretty nice webpage.  On the forums here

   http://www.riverdalevfd.org/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=65&func=view&id=2&catid=22

is a thoughtful comment concerning testicles made by one of the
members of the Board of Directors for the firehouse.

Also I see that one member of the firehouse goes by the charming
username "asschief".

These comments may give people a small idea of how the rescue
personnel spoke and acted toward Mr Kiernan during his 911 call.  I
mean, Gerry is fat, and we all know just how funny that is.