[RP TownTalk] this place is hoppin'

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 15:42:09 UTC 2008

I'm sure the many millions of avid, loyal readers of the RP Community Wiki's
community calendar page will be delighted to know it's finally been updated
after a lengthy lapse. A look at April and May will let you know just how
much is going on in our fine town and the surrounding area -- most notable
are the Hyattsville Arts Festival on April 19th, the Anacostia Watershed
Clean Up & Earth Day Rally on April 26th, and the 1st Annual Riverdale Park
ArtsFest on Sunday, May 4th... but there's much more -- take a look:
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Riverdale+Park+Events+Calendar.  Ponder too,
while you're on the calendar page, the number of town and community meetings
that take place on a regular basis.  Really makes you appreciated the
incredible dedication and efforts of our tireless town officials and staff
who do all this stuff to make our town what it is -- and will be.

BTW, if there are events of community interest that you are involved in that
you don't see on the Wiki calendar -- please add them! That's what it's here
for.

--
1st Annual Riverdale Park ArtsFest
Town Center (at the MARC)