[RP TownTalk] a weekend activity (not for the weak...)

annelbv annelbv at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 15:34:18 UTC 2008

Hi all,

My friend Bronwyn Mitchell, orginially from Louisiana has always been a football fan. This year, for a change, she decided to try out for the local women's professional football team and she is now officially a player on the Nighthawks Team of Baltimore.

Those of you who know me have a pretty good idea of how clueless I am about organized sport in general (Go Cycling!!!), but I decided to be supportive and make it as fun as possible for the entire family and get my friends to come along.

If you want to support women in sport and see an (apparently) epic game this weekend, here is the perfect opportunity to have a great Saturday afternoon. The nighthawks will be in dc, to challenge the DC Divas.

If you can make it to the game - gates open at 4pm for tailgating.  Both teams are coming off of a loss and hate each other. GO NIGHTHAWKS!!!

 Check out www.dcdivas.com for all details.....

D.C. DIVAS VS BALTIMORE NIGHTHAWKS 4/26 @ 7PM
 The Divas turn their attention to the Baltimore Nighthawks and the season opening game on Saturday April 26th at 7:00pm. The first 1,000 fans will receive a free gift from Westwood College. Parking is Free.
 Can't make the game?  Listen to the action from the comfort of home online radio - - -  Listen live online! (Note: link will not work until 1/2 hour before game time)

Anne Blein-Zuk (formerly Villacres)
TFK PG Chapter
301-704-6612