[RP TownTalk] Hank's Tavern & Eats - Menu and Opening Offer

lisagrob at verizon.net lisagrob at verizon.net
Fri Dec 19 16:07:35 UTC 2008

  Me too! What I meant to say was keep the updates coming even if an
establishment is located outside of town limits.

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 11:02 AM, Andrew Salgadoe wrote:

Lisa,

I personally like all the updates on restaurants in our area. Chef
Geoff's is a great local chain and I often visit his restaurants in DC
and Bethesda. Thanks to your email now I can plan to go down the street
for the same quality I used have to drive 20 min for. Keep the new
business updates coming!

By the way, I have written to every organic grocery chain I know asking
them to open in our area. Yes! Organic market showed some interest. Do
you know of any grocery stores planning locations here so I don't have
to shop at Giant or drive 5 miles to get to MOM in College Park?

Andrew