[RP TownTalk] question re: driveway "aprons"/ parking

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 21:20:39 UTC 2008

Hi Karen,

What ward do you live in? This is just the type of issue a council
member can help you resolve.

There's a map of the wards at the bottom of this page:

http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us/AboutRiverdalePark/Map.html

and you can find out how to contact your council representative using this page:

http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us/CityServices/contactInfo/index.html

-Sarah