[RP TownTalk] Former resident turns 100!

Judy Glaes glaes at email.com
Thu Jan 10 01:48:01 UTC 2008

Hi Neighbors,

Former resident, Elizabeth Klein, will  turn 100 years old on Saturday, January 19th. Elizabeth Kline lived in the white Victorian house her grandfather built, 5905 Cleveland Ave., until her eyesight was too bad for her to live alone. She moved into a retirement home near relatives several years ago. Her current address is 900 Shortcreek Circle, Centerville OH 45458-2113. Her relative noted in her Christmas card to me that Elizabeth "has some alert days and many sleeping days."

If you knew her, and would like to sign a birthday card that I plan to send her on Monday, please contact me at 301-779-1745. The card will be at my house, 5902 Cleveland Ave.

If you'd prefer to email a message, reply to this email. I'll print it and include it in the card.

Thank you!

Judy Glaes