[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Jin Lee Palace Liquor License

Lou King lking at knob.com
Tue Jan 29 05:11:06 UTC 2008

Careful readers of this forum may have noticed that there has been a
little confusion on when the Board of License Commissioners will
consider the license for Jin Lee Palace.  I contacted Dannielle and she
confirmed that  The hearing date is February 26, 2008 at 10am at 6200
Baltimore Avenue, 3^rd Floor.

I talked to Mayor Archer Monday evening and he is still hoping to get
the liquor license stopped before it reaches the Board of Commissioners.
But just in case, and you agree we don't need a drive through liquor
store in Riverdale Park be sure and mark Tuesday morning, 10 am,
February 26, 2008 on your calendar.

Lou King