[RP TownTalk] Route 1

Williams, Chad Chad.Williams at ppd.mncppc.org
Fri Jul 25 14:50:40 UTC 2008

Ms. Kelly,

   Thank you for copying me on this summary. We are attempting to get a
copy of the council meeting notes from Monday, and plan on responding to
the key questions and issues from our discussion in writing to help
provide clarity. Once this response is complete, we would like to share
it with this list.

   In the meantime, if you could please let me know the terms that were
used that you were unfamiliar with, that will help us know what we need
to better define or those certain jargonistic terms that are best to
avoid during future presentations, and I can be sure to define them in
our response.

   Finally, the website http://www.mncppc.org/cpd/CPapproved.htm
<http://www.mncppc.org/cpd/CPapproved.htm>  is for the current 2002
College Park/US 1 Corridor Sector Plan. We completed a draft of the
website for the new Central US 1 Corridor plan this week, and it has
been sent to our department webmaster to be linked to our site.
Hopefully it will be available within the next week or so.

Thank you again,

Chad

  _____