[RP TownTalk] Use and abuse of Anacostia River Park - where is the line?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 20:08:08 UTC 2008

Exactly. I find that shouting "on your left" more often results in the
pedestrian moving TO THEIR LEFT right in front of me than it does in the
desired end!  My experience is that on our NE Branch and connected trails,
the gentle ringing of the bell works much better.

--
"A budget is a moral document." --Jim Wallis
"Don't tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I'll tell you what