[RP TownTalk] A plea for help...

Arletta Gustafson arlettag at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 00:31:22 UTC 2008

Hey everyone!

I have found a place to rent (THANK YOU, ALICE!).  I'm hoping that I can
borrow some of you in getting me moved.  I don't have a lot of furniture but
what I do have, I'm unable to carry on my own.  If we get a good turn out I
should have everything out of the old place and into the new place by noon
at the latest.  Is anyone able to help me out?  Food (read bribes) will be
provided.  I will be renting a U-haul and we will be able to get everything
in one trip.

On a related note, I have tracked down a box spring (I love FreeCycle) but
was hoping that someone would have a truck that I could transport it in.  It
would be going to the new place on Oliver, east of the tracks.  It would
need to be picked up this weekend.

Oh, that reminds me...the date of the big move is Saturday, March 29th.

Thank you in advance.

Arletta
Join the Riverdale Park 4-H Club
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Riverdale+Park+4-H