[RP TownTalk] Bike To Work Day

annelbv annelbv at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 13:43:24 UTC 2008

Dear all,

 I am just getting my feet on the ground from the move and I realize that Bike to Work Day which was a huge success last year is upon us.
 The Day is Friday May 16
 from 6:30-8:30am at Magruder Park in Hyattsville

 Here is the link to registration:
 http://www.waba.org/events/btwd/md_hyattsville.php

It is VERY important to register, even if you are unable to ride that day, because the registration number help us (Bicycle Advocacy field) have a rough estimate of the number of commuters who use their bike to get to work, even if once or twice a year. It does not give a clear picture of the actually number of daily bike commuters, but it give us a good count of the potential.

There is also a pit stop in College Park and many opportunities to convoy in a group to many different locations.

Check the website at www.waba.org

Please, do not hesitate to call me, or contact me by e-mail of you have any question.

I hope to see many of you on May 16!

Anne Blein-Zuk (formerly Villacres)
TFK PG Chapter
301-704-6612