[RP TownTalk] (M-NCPPC) Invites You To The Master Plan of Transportation (MPoT) Workshop

annelbv annelbv at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 15:16:24 UTC 2008

For North County (us)
6:30–9:00 p.m.
Eleanor Roosevelt   H. S.   Suitland High    School
In the cafeteria
7601 Hanover Parkway
Greenbelt, MD

Transportation affects us all. We need your input. Come, learn, and share your ideas and questions.     What strategies should be recommended to improve accessibility to transit?

  What types of communities should transit be serving?
   What is the process for funding roadway, transit, and bikeway improvements?
  If we build it (a multimodal, convenient, bike- and pedestrian-friendly transportation network  focused on transit-oriented, mixed-use development) will you come?
  How and where should the Purple Line be extended beyond New Carrollton?
  What are your ideas for trail connections to schools, parks, and other destinations?
  How will this plan help me in my work commute? What are some future options for me?
  Will I be able to ride my bike to National Harbor?
 or rail over the Woodrow Wilson Bridge?

Anne Blein-Zuk (formerly Villacres)
TFK PG Chapter
301-704-6612