[RP TownTalk] Obama party

David Lingua djlingua at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 12:50:40 UTC 2008

While I am not the mayor or chief of police, I did
attend this meeting and can assure all those with a
concern of those statements made by Ms. Sargusingh.
All parties involved have the goal of making this
event proceed in as orderly a fashion as possible with
any issues which could possibly evolve identified
early, addressed fully, or kept to a minimum.
Sincerely,
CM David Lingua