[RP TownTalk] Howl-oween Pet Costume Party - 10/26

Adrienne Allegretti adgealleg at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 03:26:05 UTC 2008

The 11th annual Howl-oween Pet Costume Party is on Sunday, 10/26 at 3 pm at Town Center.
Always great fun for everyone, with both pets and children in costume, but new to this year is our “Trick or Treat” contest where you can show off your dogs skills in a trick and/or obedience demo.
We'll also have live music and a possible Flyball demo.

Again, our annual Pet Costume Party takes place Sunday, Oct 26 at 3:00 p.m. in the Town Center parking lot on Queensbury Rd and Rhode Island Ave (near the railroad crossing). Rain or Shine—if it is raining, we'll have all the fun and stay dry under the E-W highway overpass. And as always, the event is free.

For more information, go to the RPwiki at www.tinyurl.com/RP-PetCostumeParty

MARK YOU CALENDAR !