[RP TownTalk] I love my job

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sun Apr 26 14:55:29 UTC 2009

Don Lynch wrote, On 4/25/2009 9:23 PM:
> I wonder if some people, who are paid to perform extraneous functions at
> the town council meetings, would attend even if they we're being paid.

Being a fiscal conservative, I'm interested in what "extraneous
functions" are being payed for during Town Council meetings.

It is budget season, the Mayor has presented his budget to the Council
and the Council is working on the budget this month. The new Council
will finish and present the new budget at the June meeting (I think). If
there are extraneous functions, now is the time to identify them and cut
them from the Town's budget.

We are talking tax dollars and cents. Now is not the time to be cryptic.

Louis King
lking at Knob.com
(Having re-read http://riverdale-park.org/mailman/listinfo/towntalk
"Promoting a Civilized Environment" #3 I guess I need to start putting
my "full name and e-mail address in the last two lines of each message..."