[RP TownTalk] foreclosed property's trash been on street for almost 2 weeks

catarina correia chatareena at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 13:20:29 UTC 2009

hello,

sadly, our neighbor was evicted almost 2 weeks ago.  stuff from his
house was placed on the sidewalk.  it has yet to be removed.  some of
the junk is blowing down the street.

What is the process for the removal?  the town has placed an orange
sticker saying the owner needs to schedule a pick-up and pay a fee.
this has obviously not been done.

how can the trash be removed from the street?

the home is 6103 44th ave and as far as we can tell, is now owned by
coldwell banker.  can the town pick it up and invoice coldwell banker?
 i am happy to schedule a pick up but do not want to be charged a fee.

thanks

catarina