[RP TownTalk] foreclosed property's trash been on street for almost 2 weeks

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sun Aug 23 20:23:22 UTC 2009

Audrey it is unfortunate that you were not involved in the events on
44th Ave that our neighbor Catarina brought to this forum.

 From what you say, it appears to me that not all agents/brokers are as
law abiding as you. Perhaps, through your contacts with the NAR, you
could help prevent a recurrence of tenant personal property being placed
within a public right of way by property owners and/or real estate
brokers as was reported here.

Lou King