[RP TownTalk] in honor of our new neighbors (Archie Edwards Blues Heritage Foundation)

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 04:20:17 UTC 2009

In honor of our new neighbors, the Archie Edwards Blues Heritage
Foundation, in the old bookstore... (and a reminder of the
cleanup/repair opportunity there this Saturday morning) here are some
great videos from the music stage at the Riverdale Park Holiday Market
in December.  These were shot and produced by Don & Melissa Avery and
uploaded to YouTube (thanks for the links, Don!):

1) Michael Baytop and Riverdale Park's own Nicholas Spicer doing "Don't Let Go"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdLRWbCeZi8&feature=channel

2) Rick Franklin playing "Ain't Goin That Way"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78fvQXr_Bzc&feature=channel

3) Eleanor Ellis singing "CC&O"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvLySG7U86c&feature=channel

4) and last but not least, BanjerDan and Miles Spicer accompany Joe
Uehlein singing the old Commander Cody tune "Smoke, Smoke, Smoke (that
cigarette)"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwn-eFWl__I&feature=channel