[RP TownTalk] Thanks from Hank's for the kind words!

Steve Greehan swg at hankseats.com
Wed Jan 21 01:52:38 UTC 2009

Thanks Nancy,

And to the previous responders, thanks also.  Because of your comments, we spent a good portion of today working on vegetarian items in the kitchen.  Look for at least 2 more veggie items on the menu within a month.

I also heard that some folks may not have had a good experience here.  To them, I say please contact me personally at the email address below.  We are young and sometimes imperfect, but our goal of making you happy doesn't change ever.  I will personally do whatever is necessary to have you come back.

And finally, a special thanks to the hundreds of people who came out for the inaguration party today...what a blast!  Steve

STEVEN W. GREEHAN, GM
HANK'S TAVERN & EATS
6507 AMERICA BLVD.
HYATTSVILLE MD 20782