[RP TownTalk] Thanks from Hank's for the kind words!

Andrew Salgadoe asalgadoe at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 18:01:26 UTC 2009

Hello Steve,

Thanks for reaching out to Riverdale Park. My partner and I have already been to Hanks 3 times and have been pleased with the food and friendly service. Just a few suggestions:

- Entree prices should be a dollar or two lower. We were deciding to go to lunch the other day and chose Carolina next door for the lower prices.
- Fries should come with the burger. We were a bit put off that we had to order fries separately
- We would love to see the "twi-light" specials that are offered at the other Chef Geoff locations
- Too many glaring TV's - maybe the bar area could be partitioned with some glass or something to provide a more intimate atmosphere in the dining area.

These are things we like
- The high quality of food and service of Chef Geoff without driving to Bethesda or DC!!
- The happy hour burger
- Half-price wine on Sunday

Thanks for listening and we look forward to many more visits to Hanks!

Andrew Salgadoe
Riverdale Park, MD