[RP TownTalk] Question on digital TV conversion

Alice Ewen Walker alice at ewenwalker.com
Thu Jan 22 16:37:31 UTC 2009

If you have cable service, you should not need a converter box. The box is
for people who don't have cable and who are using older TV's that are not
digital-ready.
If you want to get a converter box, you can get a $40 off coupon usable at
any retailer by going to this website:
https://www.dtv2009.gov/

Alice Ewen Walker

--