[RP TownTalk] ERCO

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:21:54 UTC 2009

I will heartily echo the gratitude to Rob for the detailed historical
account (and to Ann and everyone else who contributes to these institutional
memory-building threads).

If you look for "airports" on the WIki history
page<http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/History>(
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/History) you'll find a link to some photos
of the old ERCO field!