[RP TownTalk] csx railroad crossing

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Sun May 31 16:08:50 UTC 2009

I just want to say thank you Chris.  And... also...I want everyone in  town
to know how much I admire you.  This is a young man who should be  honored
with resident/citizen of the year!  Chris is a strong volunteer in  the
community.  As  you can see he is a good communicator, intelligent  and a caring
member of society.  I can't say enough nice things about  him.  Chris you
are a role model for all the young people in town.   Wish we could clone you!
 Love you, Audrey Bragg

In a message dated 5/31/2009 9:24:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,