[RP TownTalk] csx railroad crossing

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Sun May 31 18:47:15 UTC 2009

Hey Chris

Audrey said it all so I just want to chime
in and say "Ditto" from me too.

Love you also, Emily Fanning

In a message dated 5/31/2009 12:09:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ABragg7393 at aol.com writes:

I just want to say thank you Chris.  And... also...I want everyone  in town
to know how much I admire you.  This is a young man who  should be honored
with resident/citizen of the year!  Chris is a strong  volunteer in the
community.  As  you can see he is a good  communicator, intelligent and a caring
member of society.  I can't say  enough nice things about him.  Chris you
are a role model for all the  young people in town.  Wish we could clone you!
 Love you, Audrey  Bragg

In a message dated 5/31/2009 9:24:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,